Highlander Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recuiting for HLA Wing

+2
jakev2
SUPAXE
6 posters

Go down

Recuiting for HLA Wing Empty Recuiting for HLA Wing

Post  SUPAXE Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:00 am

I have never heard of this being done by another Alliance but I wondered what you guys would think of me recruiting Noobe's for your Wing Alliance?
Again the reason I am motivated to do such a thing is that I am pushing forward with a mutual future in mind.
FedX doesn't have a Wing Alliance as of yet and I think we have all the noobes we desire at this time.

A Recruiting agreement would also appropriately mean that FedX would also be Allied with HLA Wing.
Tell me what you think, I will not be offended if the idea is rejected.
I am attempting to be innovative in the beginning stages of our Alliance... Laying the bricks for a solid foundation beneath us.

No rush on this one, although I do see there are more new players in my neck of the woods.
I imagine you would have to speak to HLA Wing about this and gather applicable recruiting info for me if I am to be involved this way.. such as member requirements and such. take your time with you decision.
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Recuiting for HLA Wing Empty Re: Recuiting for HLA Wing

Post  jakev2 Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:53 am

it certainly sems a reasonable and very interseting idea...a joint wing has never been done as far as i know...
jakev2
jakev2

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAXE Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 am

I think joint wing is the wrong term although I like that idea, I don't think it's whats best for your Alliance although you never know.

what I am proposing is voluntary recruitment for the HLA Wing by me on your behalf.

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of having a joint wing though, but lets not get ahead of ourselves,
or reserve that idea for the future. Your call I'm game Smile
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterCrazyHead Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm

You're really nice.

Although I'm not in HLA or the wing, I think that both of your ideas would be great.
MasterCrazyHead
MasterCrazyHead
Trusted Friend
Trusted Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  thatskater Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:00 pm

SupAXE you rock man i like how you think i think a joint wing would be great but maybe in the future. This recruiting you offer sounds like a plan i cant say no talke to my bro for more.
thatskater
thatskater

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrant Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Supaxe man your awesome

do all your allies get special treatment like this

it rules
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAXE Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Well I put a heck of a lot of time, effort, and attention to detail into the forum for my Alliance and have never received this level of positive feedback!
in fact most my members rarely visit the forum
It's easy for me to contribute when I see there is genuine appreciation for not only my efforts etc but for the application itself. the fact that you all find this type of information helpful, are posting practical responses in reply, and are dedicating time away from your game to be involved. speaks not only a lot about what good players you are but also your aptitude for innovation.
I can see there being a great coordination on this forum over time.
Many don't realize just how excellent a tool forums can be, when they are "a part of the game"
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAXE Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:21 pm

it's you guys who rock! special treatment? as my only Ally.. HLA excels = FedX excels
what is an Alliance if there is no allied behavior? He He
there is a reason why I choose the name Federation for my Alliance.
I considerer HLA members of the Federation through our alliance (Think Star Trek and then step it up a notch)
I am committed to give members of HLA just as much feedback and goodies that I would give my own members based on your participation and feedback.
It make sense to me.

A federation = is a union comprising a number of partially self-governing states or regions united by a central ("federal") government. In a federation, the self-governing status of the component states is typically constitutionally entrenched and may not be altered by a unilateral decision of the central government.

Although my mentality is a bit one sided... I have not presented you with any terms or conditions of what an alliance to the Federation X would ask of you as members of the HLA.
Therefore some would argue I should not be treating members of HLA any better than Members of FedX
However my game play etc is governed by a sense of Equality and participation, you get what you put in, I am simply sowing seeds for our future.
we are both growing Alliances and have a long road to travel.
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatskatersbro Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Sweetness : ) We will talk more on your alliance page.

Thatskatersbro

Back to top Go down

Recuiting for HLA Wing Empty Update

Post  SUPAXE Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:33 am

Ok, The FedX Forum has been updated with further details within the HLA Embassy
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAXE Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:15 pm

I will begin recruiting for the HLA Wing Alliance Jan 21 2008.
I will include a report of each new player I attempt to recruit, as well as the recruiting scripts which are open for scrutiny In case there is any debate on my approach.
If there are any players that should not be bothered due to prior recruiting attempts I would be well advised to know.

Thanks!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Recuiting for HLA Wing Empty Script #1

Post  SUPAXE Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:54 am

Although it is always best to make each Recruitment Offer as personal to each individual as possible. Sometimes there is just nothing personal that comes to mind which is why it's nice to Have a few scripts...

Script #1 HLA Wing Official Invite (483 Words)

Hello
I see you are new to Ogame.
My Allies from the HLA Alliance have authorized me to find some excellent members for their Wing Alliance.
all that is required of you is a positive attitude and the desire to learn this game from some of the best teachers in Universe 3.
HLA Wing is the 1rst step to joining HLA itself. HLA has a number of very strong friends and Allies as well as an excellent forum where all your questions will be answered.
Will you Join HLA Wing?

Now most New Players will not know enough to click apply on the HLA Wing Alliance page and this is usually the response you get..
"Yes! I will join you!" as if you are supposed to wave a magic wand and they are suddenly members, lol
So I have developed this script to assist the process...

Script #2 HLA Wing - Please Apply (421 Words)

Great! HLA Wing looks forward to your Application.
To your left click search and then in the first drop down box click Alliance Tag, Then in the search field type HLA Wing and hit enter.
Your search results will show HLA Wing please click on this name and you will see the Alliance page...
Now between the first and second pictures you will find an option to Apply.
The rest should be very simple.
HLA Wing welcomes you!
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrant Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 am

awesome i dont see any errors or anything and the invite seems friendly but not pushy
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  jakev2 Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:25 am

nice one Supaxe
jakev2
jakev2

Back to top Go down

Recuiting for HLA Wing Empty Recruitting Delayed

Post  SUPAXE Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Glad to hear it!!!
I have been terribly busy with various sorts of labor this past week and have not started my recruiting push as of yet.
I hope to be on this ASAP and will keep you updated here.
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAXE Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 am

Alright Recruiting still has not commenced on my part however I will begin shortly Smile lol for sure this time Smile

You will know I have begun when you start to see progress reports appearing in reply to this post... Also just before I actually begin I will post a special HLA Wing Recruitting post on the Ogame Forum under the Alliance Introductions thread for Uni3.

The above mentioned post will be a simple, functional post speaking very highly of both the HLA and HLA Wing Alliances Smile

Speaking of the Ally Inroduction Thead if anyone would care to make a comment or give a thumbs up! or down Sad to the FedX Alliance I have posted an Updated Intro ... as follows...
http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=376876
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  thatskater Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Can i steal these messages to help with the recruiting process. Nice SupAXE.
thatskater
thatskater

Back to top Go down

Post  SUPAXE Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Be my guest! glad you like them.. try and paraphrse lol, we don't want to much of the exact same messages out there during a recruiting push he he.. oh and report your recruiting attemps so we know who not to bother, Thanks!
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  thatskater Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks and no prob love this alliance with you fedX is truly a treasured ally to me.
thatskater
thatskater

Back to top Go down

Recuiting for HLA Wing Empty Recruitting advert on the Ogame Forum

Post  SUPAXE Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:44 am

Here is the link for HLA Wings Advert... Just click the HLA Molecule
Recuiting for HLA Wing HLA-1

A Little Extra Spam on the side!
HLA Basics
HLA stands for Human Leukocyte Antigen. HLA molecules are found on all cells in the body, with the exception of red blood cells. They were originally discovered on white blood cells or leukocytes. HLA molecules play an important role in your own immune system’s ability to determine what is self and what is foreign and to be able to attack what is foreign.

For more Information on the HLA Molecule you may visit http://www.inbc2.org/Transplant_Services/HLA_Laboratory/Histo_101.html#HLA_Basics

Just me being strange again lol
SUPAXE
SUPAXE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down